Digital Marketing and Public Relations Internship in High Growth Cybersecurity Software Company
This is not a “boring” internship or a mindless resume-builder to pair with your class schedule or treat as a co-op. If you want to watch your work have real impacts and if you have an innovative mindset, Apptega could be your new home.
- Apptega builds and markets great software while supporting our customers and partners. You’ll be a part of a small team working at a high level with the thrill of fast growth and a high-energy environment.
- You’ll gain valuable, real-world marketing and business experience with one of the fastest growing cybersecurity software companies in Atlanta, located at ATDC, Atlanta’s premiere high tech start-up center in Tech Square in midtown Atlanta.
- This internship is a career launcher. At Apptega, we always look to promote from within first and are building a long-term team of the smartest, most driven people we can find.
- Implement and manage our current marketing and public relations strategy
- Work on an array of projects including content marketing and blog writing, PR, market research, developing infographics, brand-building initiatives and supporting our customers and partners, while using leading edge marketing automation and social media tools
- Be responsible for growing our followers on social media through blogging and creating back-links via relationships with journalist and influential bloggers
- Contribute to our overall marketing strategy by drafting, editing, and producing social media messaging
- Actively monitor our Twitter and LinkedIn platforms
- Support the planning and execution of events, such as partner events and webinars
- Assist in the collection and publication of case studies and quotes from current clients
- Conduct ongoing market and dissemination channel research
- Help us identify and build our network of CISOs and ecosystem technology partners
Who We Are Looking For
- Have a strong academic record in high school and college (completed or in-progress)
- A fast thinker and creative problem-solver with a drive to succeed
- A self-starter who doesn’t need constant instruction
- Ability to write in a clear, concise, and professional style
- Passion for communications and marketing
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization and follow through skills
- A highly proactive achiever who wants to learn something new each and every day
- Someone who aspires to be a successful entrepreneur or senior executive
- Familiarity with commonly used marketing tools such as Hubspot and WordPress
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Graphic design skills preferred
- 10-15 hours per week "part-time," in conjunction with other school projects or co-op
- Flexible scheduling and time frame
- Able to come into the office at least twice a week
- Opportunity for paid internship
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org