Digital Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Work with one of the most innovative, fastest growing cybersecurity software companies in Atlanta. Apptega is cybersecurity management software that helps companies of all sizes build, manage and report their cybersecurity programs. Our customers say we’re the Salesforce.com for cybersecurity. We’re located at ATDC, Atlanta’s premiere high tech start-up center in Tech Square in midtown Atlanta and you'll have the opportunity to work with a seasoned team of entrepreneurs to help build a great company. Our team has experience building some of the largest brands in the Atlanta technology ecosystem and you’ll be working side by side with them each day.
What We’re Looking For
We’re seeking a digital marketing rock star who wants to take their career to the next level by implementing and managing our B2B inbound and outbound marketing initiatives. You’ll be responsible for attracting new leads and directing them through the Apptega buying experience through targeted digital campaigns across multiple mediums via SEO, SEM, blogs, webinars, social, email campaigns, backlinks, and ads. You’re a high-growth oriented B2B marketer willing to take risks and are excited about owning a quota to support our revenue goals.
A Day in the life...
- You'll dive deep into our sales funnels, applying conversion rate optimization principles and hacks to drive website visits, demo requests, and sales
- Use data and analytics to guide decision-making, priorities and budget
- Work closely with CRM, SEO, automation tools and creative assets to develop brand/content strategy and execution points that resonate with our Ideal Customer Profile and buying personas
- Configure multi-channel campaign strategies through digital marketing programs based on data-driven keyword optimization and analysis
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms that drive high conversion rates for demos through constantly tweaking the content, internal linking, meta data and URL slugs
- You'll constantly look for new channels to unlock with a data-driven approach to make our brand stand out
- Collaborate with team members and contractors to compose compelling content (blogs, email/landing page copy, white papers, supporting assets, sales collateral, product marketing collateral) that resonate with our buyers, incorporating targeted SEO components and maintaining a consistent brand voice and message
- Closely align with sales and customer success teams to gain real-time insights and intelligence on current buyer trends and pain points that can be integrated into digital marketing
What You’ll Need to Be Successful
A Testing and Analytical Mindset
- Success will be measured by impactful tests launched per week, new user signups, customer lifetime value (CLV), and revenue growth
- Strong understanding of SEO and demand generation tools (ex. SEMRush)
- Basic HTML, Wordpress and HubSpot experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills with experience using Google Analytics (GA360)
- Ability to analyze data and develop actionable insights for testing iterations
Exceptional writing skills with the ability to craft compelling copy quickly
- Experience writing B2B content, both short-form (social media, blogs) and long-form (ebooks, white papers, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work in a “Scrappy Startup” culture, where dreaming big, rapid execution and having fun is the norm
- Ability to execute independently, yet collaboratively while leveraging your past experiences and playbooks
- Hard-working self-starter able to navigate a fast-paced environment while still providing attention to detail and approaching tasks conscientiously
- A passion for staying current on future marketing trends and being involved in the local marketing community
- Self-sufficient, capable of working in small teams with a lot of responsibility, and comfortable taking direction, taking risks, and treating mistakes as learning opportunities
Qualifications, Training, and Experience:
- 2-3 years in B2B SaaS marketing focused on demand generation and content creation in a high growth environment
- You worked in the past with terrific marketing leaders and mentors
- You and your team were responsible for hitting a monthly quota for marketing generated leads
- Expertise with A/B testing, multivariate testing, conversion rate optimization, etc.
- Expertise with SEM/SEO, contextual targeting, retargeting, email marketing, inbound channels, and other known and lesser known techniques
- Expertise with WordPress and its plugin ecosystem.
- Expertise with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Digital PR, social media, viral marketing, affiliate marketing, inbound marketing, SEO, digital marketing, SEM, website and landing page development, pay per click, and other channels
- BA/BS preferred
Apptega is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions, hired and trained based on their qualifications and experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetics, disability, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. EEO is the law. See EEO guidelines HERE.