Cybersecurity Solutions Consultant
Apptega is seeking an experienced and motivated cybersecurity consultant who possesses a unique balance of industry expertise and strong interpersonal skills to deliver projects and expertise across the Apptega organization while partnering with some of the most recognizable brands across the globe. You have a passion for thinking strategically about business, developing solution strategies, motivating and mobilizing resources, and delivering results.
You’ll be working with one of the fastest growing and most innovative cybersecurity companies in Atlanta. Located at ATDC, Atlanta’s premiere high tech start-up center in Tech Square in midtown Atlanta, you'll have the opportunity to work with a seasoned team of entrepreneurs and software veterans focused on building a great company. Our team has helped grow some of the largest brands in the Atlanta technology ecosystem and you’ll be working side by side as a key member of the team.
As Cybersecurity Solutions Consultant, you will partner with customers, partners and product teams to support cybersecurity best practices and accelerate the adoption of the Apptega platform.
- Act as a cybersecurity subject matter expert to customers, prospects, partners and internal teams to translate and implement cybersecurity best practices
- Oversee key cybersecurity features in the Apptega platform including frameworks, compliance guides, task packs, and reference libraries
- Advise on product enhancements, new features and Apptega’s long-term product roadmap
- Guide a team of 3rd party cybersecurity resources that deliver services to our customers
- Manage Apptega’s internal security program and communicate it internally and externally
- Represent Apptega at industry conferences as a thought leader and speaker
- 2-5 years of experience as a cybersecurity consultant in multiple industries
- Experience implementing industry-leading cybersecurity frameworks across an enterprise
- An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
- CISSP or an interest in gaining CISSP certification
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with partners and customers
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions with incomplete information
- Skilled in preparing and delivering presentations (in-person and virtual)
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, high-growth technology environment
Send your resume to email@example.com
Apptega is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions, hired and trained based on their qualifications and experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetics, disability, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. EEO is the law. See EEO guidelines HERE.