Cybersecurity Solutions Consultant
Apptega is seeking an experienced and motivated technologist who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to launch and grow new platform services while partnering with some of the most recognizable brands across the globe. You have a passion for thinking strategically about business, developing solution strategies, motivating and mobilizing resources, and delivering results.
Come Grow With Us
Work with one of the most innovative and up and coming cybersecurity software companies in Atlanta. We're located at ATDC, Atlanta’s premiere high tech start-up center in Tech Square in midtown. Work side-by-side a seasoned team of entrepreneurs, sales leaders and enterprise security software veterans as we build a great company. Apptega's platform is changing the world - by helping companies of all sizes design, manage and report their cybersecurity programs giving them unprecedented visibility and control over their entire program.
As Security Solutions Consultant, you'll partner with customers, partners, account managers, business development, engineering, and product teams to craft scalable, flexible and resilient solutions that address customer business problems and accelerate our product vision. In collaboration with sales, you'll drive confidence across a broad set of customers and partners as a trusted advocate for platform integrations and adoption.
- 3 years minimum experience working with industry-leading cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST, SOC 2, PCI, HIPAA and others
- Experience implementing IT security controls
- Familiarity with the design and implementation of complex IT systems including security software, hardware and services
- Experience with API integrations of 3rd party security products
- Expertise in Excel, database query, and database reporting
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and AWS in particular, multi-cloud knowledge a bonus
- An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
- CISSP certification a plus, but not mandatory
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with partners and customers
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions with incomplete information
- Skilled in preparing and delivering presentations (in-person and virtual)
- Experience working in a high growth technology start-up environment or incubation businesses of larger organizations
Why join Apptega?
- Be an early contributor in a company that is changing the way companies manage cybersecurity
- Work with passionate people that have experience growing and scaling organizations
- Get into a company before its "gone all corporate” and have an opportunity to put your stamp on the culture
Excited? We can't wait to hear from you!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apptega is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions, hired and trained based on their qualifications and experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetics, disability, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. EEO is the law. See EEO guidelines HERE.