Customer Success Specialist
Come Grow With Us
Work with one of the most innovative and up and coming cybersecurity software companies in Atlanta. We are located at ATDC, Atlanta’s premiere high tech start-up center in Tech Square in midtown. Work with a seasoned team of entrepreneurs, sales leaders and enterprise security software veterans as we build a great company. Apptega is changing the world by helping companies of all sizes design, manage and report their cybersecurity programs. With the help of Apptega, our customers are gaining control over the chaos and uncovering where they need to harden their cybersecurity posture to meet today's modern threats.
What We are Looking For
Apptega’s customer base is growing so fast and we need awesome Customer Success Specialists to help our customers have stellar experiences with Apptega’s software and mission. If you’re a quick learner and super-passionate about joining one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta in the exciting cybersecurity industry this is the career path for you!
The Customer Success Specialist position will focus on delighting the core of our business – our customers! You’ll focus on driving customer adoption and retention through interactive customer engagements. This is a walk, jog, run position – you’ll begin by supporting Apptega’s Customer Success Team in delivering positive outcomes for customers, documenting their experiences, and managing the support inbox, with the goal to transition into a Customer Success Manager position.
Responsibilities of a CSS include, but are not limited to:
- Support Apptega's Customer Success Managers in delivering positive outcomes for all customers
- Record meeting notes in sales database (HubSpot)
- Document and organize customer feedback
- Assist with providing post-meeting deliverables to customers
- Become a product expert - understand the ins & outs of the application as well as the benefits of using them
- Stay up to date on new product features - we're always innovating our platform!
- Manage Apptega Support Inbox, responding to all inquiries in a timely manner
- Collaborate with members of the post-sales support team (Customer Success, Sales, Operations, Development, etc.) to understand and problem solve for unique account dynamics and objectives
- Periodically update our support & resources page, accounting for new features and product updates
- Manage time effectively to produce quality deliverables (e.g. emails, reports, PPT presentations, new feature documentation) that are customer-ready, achieve the goals of the deliverable, and meet deadlines
- Assess and prioritize tasks based on due dates, difficulty, and resources/input required
- 1+ Years' experience serving customers
- Marketing, Sales, and/or SaaS Technology experience (or interest)
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency, and passion for Customer Success
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Strong desire to learn and grow within a fast-paced business environment
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment
- Technical experience, knowledge, or aptitude a plus
You’re a Perfect Fit For Our Culture…
- You are passionate about delighting customers and will go above and beyond to ensure they are satisfied and successful
- You thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You’re inspiring and light up the room with your energy and enthusiasm
- You have the spirit of a gazelle and can react quickly to change and uncertainty
- You’re confident in taking initiative and making things happen without being micromanaged
- You have a hunger to win and make a meaningful difference every single day
- You like to have fun at work – culture is important to you
Excited? We can't wait to hear from you! Please fill out the form and attach your resume.
Apptega is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions, hired and trained based on their qualifications and experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetics, disability, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. EEO is the law. See EEO guidelines HERE.