Work with one of the most innovative, fastest growing cybersecurity software companies in Atlanta. Apptega is cybersecurity management software that helps companies of all sizes build, manage and report their cybersecurity programs. Our customers say we’re the Salesforce.com for cybersecurity. We are located at ATDC, Atlanta’s premiere high tech start-up center at Tech Square in midtown Atlanta. You'll have the opportunity to work with a seasoned team of entrepreneurs and enterprise software sales executives as we build a great company. Our team has been involved in growing some of the largest brands in the Atlanta technology ecosystem and you will be working side by side with them.
We’re seeking an Account Executive that will be responsible for growing revenue through Apptega’s direct and reseller channels. We’re looking for an energetic individual that wants to apply their sales skills and experience to help take Apptega to the national level while building upon our market momentum. Specifically, you must have a track record of delivering a quota in a fast-paced environment while contributing to building a repeatable and scalable sales processes in an inside sales environment.
- This is first and foremost a hunter role responsible for closing new logos within an inside sales model
- Business development, new client engagement and managing the sales life-cycle for mid-market prospects (200 - 3,000 employee sized organizations) throughout the US
- In addition to actively prospecting, you will be responsible for closing opportunities either self-generated or generated by Apptega’s sales development team
- Execute detailed web demonstrations (or periodically onsite) of our software capabilities to CIOs, CISOs, Directors of IT and Security Analysts
- Support prospects through a free trial process
- Negotiate and close deals with IT leaders and Vendor Management teams
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Hubspot
- Help build the Apptega brand and culture by owning sales cycles and supporting new sales people as the organization continues to grow
- 3-5 Years of experience selling SaaS solutions within an inside sales environment
- Experience hunting in greenfield environments
- Vibrant and energetic with a “get it done” attitude
- Strong relationship building skills and business acumen with an ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work around objections
- Excellent communications and highly developed interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions with incomplete information
- Experience selling to Director, VP, and C-level executives in mid-sized accounts
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using CRM software
- Experience working in high growth technology start-up or incubation businesses of larger organizations
- University or college degree in Business, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of successful Inside Sales experience within a Software as a Service company, preferably with a Saas or Security company
- Experience working in a high growth technology start up preferred
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals with a strong W2 track record
- Willingness to travel into market and to attend events as needed (Approximately 15-25% of travel time required)
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You are humble and hungry and work well in a collaborative environment
- You are looking to be a part of a sales team that believes in team selling and is poised for growth
- You want to be on the ground floor of a best in class company and put your mark on the culture of the business
- You want an uncapped compensation plan with the potential for unlimited financial success
This job may not be for you if...
- You have never carried an aggressive, but achievable sales quota, and consistently hit/exceeded your number
- You get frazzled by juggling multiple deals at once
- You get nervous about or break into a cold sweat thinking of making cold calls
- You don’t like an environment that changes often as the business adapts and grows
- You have a “lone wolf” kind of personality
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Apptega is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions, hired and trained based on their qualifications and experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetics, disability, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. EEO is the law. See EEO guidelines HERE.